Meld u aan voor onze Positive Stance ™ Nieuwsbrief
We zijn van mening dat u altijd moet weten welke gegevens we van u verzamelen en hoe we deze gebruiken en de nieuwe wet op de gegevensbeschermingswetgeving ondersteunen met sterke bescherming van gegevensprivacy.
Ter voorbereiding van de nieuwe gegevensbeschermingswetten hebben we onze Privacybeleid en ons Service voorwaarden. Ons nieuwe beleid wordt van kracht op mei 24, 2018.

Shirts You Can Breathe In

alex.comardo
foto alex.comardo's
9 months 1 week ago
Shirts You Can Breathe In

This was originally posted by Craig256 in another forum:

Do they make shirts where the cloth is more capacious in the front-and-top rather than behind the shoulders?

As the book mentions, some of our clothes may not fit as well with the new positioning. Whenever I shoulder roll I'm noticing my undershirts and dress shirts feel a bit too tight in the front. My dress shirts in particular not only look but feel ridiculous (it looks like someone’s trying to strangle me with my shirt).

Before I go out shopping for new clothes, I’m wondering if the issue is more about overall size or tailoring. I could go for the next size up, but for all I know those shirts will look equally ridiculous, just larger.

Are there particular styles of clothing or "things to look for" or Gokhale-friendly brands?  Or, do I just have to shop around until someone gets it right?

Thanks.

(I'm aware there's a 'clothing' forum, but whenever I try to post there, the website logs me out)